Laggin' Dragon
A tribute to Crew A-2
Aircraft Photos

This plaque is the only known remnant of the Laggin' Dragon.  It was mounted on the left side of the cockpit above the aircraft commander's seat.  It was removed for safekeeping by Bombardier John L. Downey at the time the new aircraft was picked up at Offutt AAF in Omaha, Nebraska, in July, 1945.

The Aircraft

      


   
Web Hosting